Vastu Shastra is a traditional Indian system of architecture that emphasizes the idea of designing buildings in harmony with natural forces to promote health, wealth, and happiness.
Here are some Vastu tips for promoting better health:
1. Proper Ventilation: It is important that the house has proper ventilation and clean air to prevent diseases.
2. Natural Light: Make sure that your living area has access to adequate amounts of natural light. This helps in boosting your mood and also helps in the production of vitamin D, which is essential for the body.
3. Kitchen: The kitchen should be in the West-North-West , South or in South-South-East direction of the house. This will help in maintaining the health and growth of the family. If the family have history of Gout or Breathing (lungs) problem , then prefer to be kitchen in West , West-North-West or in North-West Direction.
4. Bedrooms: You should sleep with your head in the south direction as it promotes good health.
5. Water Tank: Always avoid for Overhead Water Tank from East to South Direction as it has a positive impact on your health.
6. Plants: Keeping plants inside the house helps in reducing stress levels and also helps in purifying the air.
7. Avoid clutter: Keep your living space clean and tidy. Cluttered spaces can lead to the accumulation of dust and allergens, which can cause health issues. Damaged Electric equipment’s (motors , AC’s, Speakers etc) are the major reason for cancerous or non cure able diseases.
Overall, a balanced lifestyle and a well-designed living space in accordance with Vastu principles can go a long way towards promoting better health.
Vastu can diagnose and treat imbalances in your life with simple cures that require no demolition. If you want to know more, Contact us at email@example.com or Call at +91 9041911005